FAQ Monarch Theatre
1. How do I buy a ticket and make a reservation at The Monarch Theatre?Reservations and tickets for The Monarch Theatre are obtained through our website.
All reservations and tickets are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
2. How will I know when to check the website?Our BOOK NOW tab will provide you with all the available dates. Our reservations are released in block periods.
3. Can I make a reservation without buying a ticket?No, we’re afraid not. Reservations and ticket sales are linked, so you can’t make a reservation without buying and paying in full for a ticket.
4. Is there a waiting list if I am unable to make a reservation?Yes. The waiting list will be open for dates within our current booking period. Please visit the availability page in our booking site and if there are no tickets available, you will find an option to add your details to the waiting list, for your specific date and party size.
5. How do I receive my ticket and reservation?After payment you will receive a confirmation by email that your order and payment has been received. This will confirm the date, time, duration and numbers for your reservation. Keep this document safe, as it has a unique reference code, relevant to your reservation, which you’ll need for all communications with us, in the run-up to your visit.If you do not receive your confirmation email, please get in contact with our Reservations Team 02037453431.
6. How can I contact The Monarch Theatre?Please call 02037453431 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Will I receive any other communications regarding my reservation?There will be a confirmation email/SMS to remind you of the reservation details.
8. How can I pay for my ticket?Payment for your ticket is made online by credit or debit card at the time of reservation, via our payment agent, Stripe. Methods of payment are regulated by Stripe.
9. Where will I be sitting?The Monarch Theatre hosts a communal table with 20 seats. We will endeavour to seat you and your guests as close together as possible.
10. What does my ticket entitle me to?Your ticket entitles you to a confirmed reservation at The Monarch Theatre on the specified date, for a time and duration, and for a set number of diners, as detailed in your ticket confirmation, to enjoy the experience we will prepare for you. The ticket price includes full payment for the number of guests; however, extras, such as extra drinks and service charge for those items, are in addition and paid for at the end of your meal.
11. What happens if I need to make changes to my reservation or ticket?We’re sorry but this isn’t possible. Due to The Monarch Theatre’s configuration and limited availability, we regret that changes cannot be made to your reservation or ticket, once your order has been received; however, please check our Cancellation policy or our Returns procedure.
12. Can I sell my ticket or reservation?No, we’re afraid not. This is prohibited by our Terms and Conditions.
13. What is the cancellation policy?You may cancel anytime up to 14 days from the receipt of your ticket purchase by using the online platform you used to book the tickets or by emailing email@example.com where a full refund will be processed. If you wish to cancel your tickets after this 14 day period, we cannot guarantee a refund.
14. How does the Returns procedure work?If you wish to cancel outside of the 14 days cancellation period, you will have to send us a Returns Notice email, quoting your details and unique reference number, to cancel your reservation. You can find a guide and email templates at the end of the Monarch Theatre section of our Terms of Service page here.
15. What are the opening and closing times of the Restaurant?Park Row and The Monarch Theatre is open 12pm – 1am Tuesdays – Saturdays. The first show at The Monarch Theatre is at 12pm (arrival) for 12.30pm (start). Second is 7pm for 7.30pm.
16. Can I enjoy a drink before The Monarch Theatre tasting menu?Yes, you are welcome to speak to the Maitre’d of Park Row on arrival and ask if we have space in one if the bars. Do remember though you will be enjoying a welcome drink once you are checked into The Monarch Theatre.
17. What is the dress code?Smart Casual. Think more Bruce Wayne, not Batman or more Selina Kyle not Catwoman. Please note we operate a no costume policy at Park Row and The Monarch Theatre.
18. How much does the ticket cost?Tickets to The Monarch Theatre are £195 and include drinks and service charge, however, extras, such as extra drinks and service charge for those items, are in addition and paid for at the end of your meal.
19. Do you have an alternative tasting menu?We do not have an alternative tasting menu; and all our guests enjoy the same experience. We will have noted any dietary requests and allergy advise provided to us during the booking process.
20. What will my experience at The Monarch Theatre potentially cost?Your dining experience will start at the cost of your ticket at £195 per person. Extra wines, other drinks and any extras will be charged on consumption as well as service charge.
21. Do you have a service charge?Yes and this is included in the initial ticket price, however a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your final bill based on any extras you have, including drinks.
22. How can I pay my final bill?You can pay your final bill by Visa, all Debit cards, MasterCard, American Express and in Cash.
23. Can I get a refund or credit against my final bill, if I or any of my guests cannot attend on the day?No, we’re afraid not. Once your ticket has been issued for a number of diners, this cannot be changed.
24. Do I have to select a drink pairing?Yes, all guests will choose from an alcoholic matching or a non-alcoholic matching.
25. Can you cater for dietary requirements?All guests are served the same menu at the same time, however, we can usually cater for most health or allergy related dietary requests with prior notice. We will do our best to adapt courses according to each individual guest’s dietary requirements. We would ask that you advise our team of any dietary requests when you originally book and no later than 1 week before the booking date.
26. How long should we allow to enjoy the experience?The Monarch Theatre tasting menu is a culinary performance carefully staged and served in two ‘acts’ and like a real theatre there will be a brief intermission. The whole performance from arrival, including the break will run for approx. 3 hours.
27. Are children allowed in The Monarch Theatre?The tasting menu and performance is not suitable for children under the age of 16. We do not have a children’s menu or offer a different price of children.
28. Is The Monarch Theatre suitable for people with epilepsy?The content in The Monarch Theatre does contain flashing lights, strobe effects, lasers and more, which may affect customers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities, as well as those who suffer with vertigo and migraines.
29. Do you have access for wheelchairs & bathroom facilities for wheelchair users?Yes, we have step-free/lift access for wheelchairs in the restaurant, and bathroom facilities for wheelchair users. Please could you advise our team of your needs in advance so we can assign the most suitable table.
GIFT VOUCHERS?Gift vouchers can be bought directly from Tock, note these are not fulfilled by The Monarch Theatre and can be redeemed against checkout if you secure a reservation. They do not guarantee you a reservation at the restaurant.
Have additional questions?If you have any questions regarding The Monarch Theatre please firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02037453431.
If you have additional questions about Tock or your reservation, please visit the Tock help page.