FAQ Monarch Theatre
1. How do I buy a ticket and make a reservation at The Monarch Theatre?Reservations and tickets for The Monarch Theatre are obtained through our website.
All reservations and tickets are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
2. How will I know when to check the website?Our BOOK NOW tab will provide you with all the available dates. Our reservations are released in block periods.
3. Can I make a reservation without buying a ticket?No, we’re afraid not. Reservations and ticket sales are linked, so you can’t make a reservation without buying and paying in full for a ticket.
4. Is there a waiting list if I am unable to make a reservation?Yes. The waiting list will be open for dates within our current booking period. Please visit the availability page in our booking site and if there are no tickets available, you will find an option to add your details to the waiting list, for your specific date and party size.
5. How do I receive my ticket and reservation?After payment you will receive a confirmation by email that your order and payment has been received. This will confirm the date, time, duration and numbers for your reservation. Keep this document safe, as it has a unique reference code, relevant to your reservation, which you’ll need for all communications with us, in the run-up to your visit.If you do not receive your confirmation email, please get in contact with our Reservations Team 02037453431.
6. How can I contact The Monarch Theatre?Please call 02037453431 or send an email to email@example.com
7. Will I receive any other communications regarding my reservation?There will be a confirmation email/SMS to remind you of the reservation details.
8. How can I pay for my ticket?Payment for your ticket is made online by credit or debit card at the time of reservation, via our payment agent, Stripe. Methods of payment are regulated by Stripe.
9. Where will I be sitting?The Monarch Theatre hosts a communal table with 20 seats. We will endeavour to seat you and your guests as close together as possible.
10. What does my ticket entitle me to?Your ticket entitles you to a confirmed reservation at The Monarch Theatre on the specified date, for a time and duration, and for a set number of diners, as detailed in your ticket confirmation, to enjoy the experience we will prepare for you. The ticket price includes full payment for the number of guests; however, extras, such as extra drinks and service charge for those items, are in addition and paid for at the end of your meal.
11. What happens if I need to make changes to my reservation or ticket?We’re sorry but this isn’t possible. Due to The Monarch Theatre’s configuration and limited availability, we regret that changes cannot be made to your reservation or ticket, once your order has been received; however, please check our Cancellation policy or our Returns procedure.
12. Can I sell my ticket or reservation?No, we’re afraid not. This is prohibited by our Terms and Conditions.
13. What is the cancellation policy?You may cancel anytime up to 14 days from the receipt of your ticket purchase by using the online platform you used to book the tickets or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where a full refund will be processed. If you wish to cancel your tickets after this 14 day period, we cannot guarantee a refund.
14. How does the Returns procedure work?If you wish to cancel outside of the 14 days cancellation period, you will have to send us a Returns Notice email, quoting your details and unique reference number, to cancel your reservation. You can find a guide and email templates at the end of the Monarch Theatre section of our Terms of Service page here.
15. What are the opening and closing times of the Restaurant?On Tuesday – Wednesday, the first show at The Monarch Theatre is at 7pm for 7.15pm (start).
On Thursday the first show is 5pm (arrival) for 5.15pm (start) and second is at 8.30pm (arrival) for 8.45pm (start).
Friday – Saturday, the first show is 12pm (arrival) for 12.15pm (start). Second is at 5pm (arrival) for 5.15pm (start) and third is at 8.30pm (arrival) for 8.45pm (start).
On Sunday, the first show is 1.30pm (arrival) for 1.45pm (start). Second is at 5pm (arrival) for 5.15pm (start).