FAQ Park Row
1. How do I make a reservation at Park Row?Reservations are obtained through our website via our booking platform on Resy. We operate a walk-ins only policy at Old Gotham City bar. All reservations and tickets to The Monarch Theatre are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
2. Do you accept walk-ins?Yes, but we advise you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please note The Monarch Theatre is advanced bookings only.
3. Is there a waiting list if I am unable to make a reservation?Yes. The waiting list will be open for dates within our current booking period. You can select the option to be added to our waiting list on our booking platform on our website.
4. How can I contact Park Row?Please call 02037453431 or send an email to email@example.com
5. Will I receive any other communications regarding my reservation?There will be a confirmation email/SMS to remind you of the reservation details.
6. How do I amend or cancel my reservation and is there a cancellation charge?You can amend or cancel a reservation following the instructions in your confirmation email/SMS or by calling 02037453431. For bookings over five people, there will be a £25 charge per person if the cancellation is not made within 24hrs of your reservation.
7. Where will I be sitting?Our hosts will seat you at one of the three available spaces or present you with options depending on how busy the restaurant is. We’re afraid we cannot guarantee we can seat you at a desired table or space. If you would like to specifically request an area please note this when making your reservation and our front of house team will do their best to accommodate you on the day.
8. Do you have wheelchair access?Yes, we have step-free/lift access for wheelchairs in the restaurant, and bathroom facilities for wheelchair users. Please could you advise our team of your needs in advance so we can assign the most suitable table.
9. Do you cater for children?Whilst we don’t have children’s menu, we can of course accommodate smaller portions for children. Families are of course welcome for lunch every day. Children under 12s are not recommended for dinner bookings due to the live entertainment. No prams.
The tasting menu and performance at The Monarch Theatre is not suitable for children under the age of 16. We do not have a children’s menu or offer a different price of children.
10. Can I come in costume?We operate a strict no costume policy at Park Row. Dress more Bruce than Batman! Our dress code is smart casual, no beachwear. There will be events in the year for those that wish to come to Park Row in costume, check our events page for more details.
11. Will there be people in character at the restaurant? Will I see Batman?No. Once you step inside Park Row, you are entering Gotham City where there are five restaurant and bar spaces within. All staff at Park Row therefore do indeed work in Gotham City, but do not expect to see any characters in costume.
12. What is Park Row?The first DC-inspired gastronomic restaurant experience found anywhere in the world. With a focus on first-class dining and storytelling, it is home to five restaurant and bar spaces, each taking the guest on a journey from the streets of London to the depths of Gotham’s underworld. Drawing inspiration from some of Gotham’s most famous (and infamous) residents, including The Penguin, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Catwoman and more, each space has its own signature style, providing a whole host of options for guests, from cocktails through to dining and live music. After descending into the Batcave through a specially designed emotion-triggering ‘mist’, guests emerge in the relaxed and elegant Pennyworth’s, named after Bruce Wayne’s butler, Alfred.
Alongside Pennyworth’s you’ll find The Penguin’s opulent Iceberg Lounge, a large, stylish restaurant and bar with live entertainment throughout the week. Step into the Rogue’s Gallery, the domain of curator Selina Kyle, where you can dine alongside reproductions of some of the world’s most famous stolen art pieces, each bearing a villainous mark. A modern European menu is available throughout, with a signature list of cocktails for each space. Whilst hidden away from the buzz of the main room lies Old Gotham City, a secluded speakeasy featuring clever cocktails and bar snacks.